Designs for iOS 7
Main version – Info screens
- I would like a Photoshop work overs of these 5 Info Screens so that I can make any last minute edits to text as the app develops or icons shift around minimally
- If something significant happens with the app development, I'd come back to you to re-work them if I felt I was going to screw it up
- These are in the app after a user taps the 'info' icon in the Nav Bar
- They swipe through them like a gallery and they are slightly translucent so the project appears behind them.
- My logic is to save some money where I can and aim for mostly an Apple-y default look overall with Status Bar / Nav Bar / Icons / any Text and localise it myself where I can – after I get the final app accepted
- I think a default Apple translucency / shade would look good for the Info screens with Helvetica Neue Ultrathin font
- The icons / icon colour I'm favouring are off-the-shelf: creativemarket.com/MediaLoot/7775-Ultra-thin-Vector-Icons
- The arrow left / right images are separate at 90 × 150 [ @2x ] and 45 x 75 [ iPad mini ]
- The ' Close ' button is separate at 75 × 75 [ @2x ] and 38 x 38 [ iPad mini ]
- The Nav Bar icon locations are not yet set but will most likely be in this order, left to right:
Home / Folder / Undo / Background fill - [name of project in centre] - New / Save / Share / Info
- No Info Screens included in Lite version
- The links in Info Screen 5 are live links out to Safari for the website, Facebook and Dropbox
- If Dropbox gets built in, then this strip could be used for a different link
- [ see further down for the current 3 strip images on Info screen 5 ]
- Below are the 3 strip images which line up on Info Screen 5 to make tappable links into Safari
- These will stay in the new version
- 1000 × 220 [ @2x ] and 500 × 110 [ iPad mini ]
Lite version – default screens
- Default Launch Screen / ' Home ' screen when shifting between Make / Use modes
- 2048 × 1496 [ @2x ] and 1024 × 748 [ iPad mini ]
- Nice and subtle...
Lite version – default overlay opening image
- Initial overlay to tell users where to tap to get their built-in content...
- Never been happy with this, you'll be pleased to hear
- An encouraging blob or simple, helpful arrow would suffice
- The location of the folder icon is not yet decided but likely to be the second location, i.e. second from left position in Nav Bar
- It appears as a translucent overlay and sometimes seems to appear over existing user projects, which it shouldn't [ bug ] so I'll try to get that sorted out
- It should have the same ' feel' as the Default launch / Home screens
- More subtlety...